You have more important things to do than keeping your website working.
When was the last time you updated your version of WordPress, updated your plugins, or backed up your website?
Yeah…I thought so.
Let me take care of that for you.
Here’s what I’ll do:
- make sure your website is backed up to the external storage of your choice (e.g. Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive)
- make sure your version of WordPress is up to date (important for security)
- update any plugins and make sure the updates are working right
- install a security plugin to guard against hacking
- let you know if there are any issues that might need fixing
How does it work?
Website Upkeep is $150/month for one year. I can invoice each month, the beginning of the year, or whatever interval works for you.
Once you sign up, I’ll need an admin account on your website (I’ll walk you through that).